Story of The Den

The Den is known as a pub style restaurant which is in Thompson rivers University, and it is a very special restaurant because The Den is the only pub style restaurant that situated on campus. This story will tell you more about The Den with pictures.

This picture shows the main entrance and there is another entrance to The Den. The main entrance is now open, but it was close due to the COVID – 19. The Den is located inside the campus, and the other entrance is near the north tower building. The main entrance is inside the TRU Activity Center, and it is on the second floor. The Den is perfect place to hang out with everyone and most of the University activities occur in the Activity Center. So, don’t forget to try some food and beverages while participating activities. The dining area is one of the best places in the campus that student and professors can hangout during the breaks, free times, and to study. It’s a good place for watch TV and listening to music while enjoying some beer as well. There are lots of space and the lighting is amazing because they have decorated the dining area with lots of string lights. The Den is an attractive place with lots of vibes.

The Den is very famous for poutines and this photo shows my favorite poutine which is BBQ Chicken and Ranch poutine. This restaurant include vegetarian, no gluten, vegan, and halal. Everyone can see the food and beverages menus by clicking the menu links. There are digital QR codes for the menus inside The Den and It is very easy to access. The food quality and the service are amazing because they are very friendly with everyone, and they are well trained. The most trending foods are The Den classic burger, poutine, Diablo chicken wrap and chicken tenders. Don’t wait to enjoy the best quality food in The Den. 

Beverages take a very special place in The Den because it is a nice vibe to have drinks in the bar. It is a wonderful experience to have a drink in The Den and talk with friends and love once. I love to drink beer and this photo shows you how nice to have a beer in The Den. There are sofas in the den, and it is very Cousy to sit on the sofa and chat, watch TV, listening to music. Most of the time there are special offers, and the staff is very pleasant. To see the beverages menu, click the link that shows beverages. It is very safe environment to drink because before drink alcoholic drinks they check the age. Enjoy the beverages at The Den. 

Thompson Rivers University students and professors are very lucky to have The Den because they can come to release their working stress mode and have some fun. The Den always loves to welcome you. Make sure to bring everyone and spend a marvelous time together. This Restaurant is always giving the best experience with love. 

Project planning outline

Goal – My goal is to attract more student and professors and I want them to get excited about The Den and enjoy the service. 

Audience – My targeting Audience are the students and professors because they are the once who always work in the Thompson Rivers University. 

Core Information – Yes, I have all the information that I want, and I took them from the staff. One of the staff members is my best friend and she told me all the details that I want. I know how to site and I always use the APA format. 

1. Title – Story of The Den
  2. Introduction: About the Den
  3. 1st paragraph: The 1st paragraph is about the entrance and in dining area. 
  4. 2nd paragraph: The 2nd paragraph is about the Food. 
  5. 3rd paragraph: The 3rd paragraph is about the Beverages.
  6. Conclusion: Make them come to The Den and mention about the value of having a pub style restaurant in the University. 
  7. Where are photos going to be placed? 
    •   All the photos are taken by me and I will add the photo above the relevant paragraph. 

Food Menu

Click here →

Drink Menu

Click here →