Audio

Interview #1

This audio will present you the interview with the Vishme who works in The Den and her experience. It is very nice to meet her and ask question about her working environment and the service.

The Script

• Me – Hi, could you introduce yourself and explain about your position in The Den?
  • Vishme – Hi, my name is Vishme and I’m a server at the Den. So, what I do at The Den is so if I’m opening, I come like one hour before my shift 
  • Me – SO, what are the things that you have to get done after you come to work?
  • Vishme – I have a list of stuff to get done before we open. Still so like brew coffee, fallout the ice, count the floor, check the temperature in the coolers and the fridge, reassemble the dishwasher, check the Sani if there is like UpToDate I never I think, turn on the lights and the music, share the daily future in the groups so they can post the TRU Instagram page.
  • Me – After opening The Den, what type of work do you have to get done?
  • Vishme – After we open it is basically the same thing it’s just go up to tables and see if they want anything to drink if not take their order and put it into the system and get it ready from the kitchen take it up to them and see how they are doing from time to time and then later juts grabbing their bills. 
  • Me – What are you gonna do if it’s not that busy?
  • Vishme – If it’s not that busy, usually roll cutlery and that’s it. 
  • Me – Thank you very much for spending your valuable time with me and I’m really appreciate it. Thank you. 

Interview #2

This audio recording will tell you about the Kenzil who works in The Den and his experience with The Den. Please feel free to enjoy the interview.

The Script

• Kenzil – Hi, my name is Kenzil and I’m a server at The Den. My job as a server is to seat customers, take orders, make drinks for them, check on my tables frequently, buss tables, and collect the bills.   
  • Me – What are you get done if the restaurant is not too busy?
  • Kenzil – The restaurant is not too busy, I have to clean the place up, the stock coolers, and other items that are needed for our daily use, help roll cutlery and stock items and put everything back into places. 
  • Me – Really appreciate about spending your valuable time with me today and thank you very much.